Thursday, November 22, 2012

I Have Your Heart: Crabapple, Boekbinder & Batt

Illustration ©Molly Crabapple

Illustration ©Molly Crabapple
Illustration ©Molly Crabapple

I almost forgot about this project simply because of the length of time it took to complete, so was happy to see the post on Boing Boing about it being finished.  It's really amazing!

I've included the video below but you should head over to Boing Boing to read the interview with illustrator Molly Crabapple, musician Kim Boekbinder, and animator Jim Batt -- also to see more wonderful backstage images.

An excerpt from the I Have Your Heart Website:

In 2010 Molly Crabapple & Kim Boekbinder schemed a scheme to make an animation with Crabapple's amazing art and Boekbinder's delicious music. They found Batt, or Batt found them, and a collaboration of beauty, joy, and unbounded creativity was born.

You can also buy the music and other merch at the I Have Your Heart Store.




No comments:

Post a Comment